Changes in the functionality of activating Sims Portal user accounts
- Now we have nice looking login page:
Our Haarlem operation is moving. From 1st July we will be moving to a new IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) and Recycling location in Eindhoven.
From this date our address will be:
Sims Recycling Solutions
5652 CV Eindhoven
We are currently performing maintenance on the contacts functionality within the Sims Portal and have suspended the functionality temporarily. While we perform the maintenance we will also take the opportunity to release upgraded functionality within this module to enhance your Sims Portal user experience.
What does this mean for you?
You will be unable to create new contacts, view existing contacts or delete contacts within the Sims Portal.
What should I do in the meantime?
If you need to create a new contact, view your existing contacts, or delete a contact please get in touch with your Client Services representative who will be able to do this for you.
When will it be fixed?
We expect this will be fixed shortly. You will receive a further update when the functionality is available again.
During this period all other modules of the Sims Portal will continue to function as normal.
The Sims Portal Support Team
We’ve redesigned the order details page. The page of the order has been divided into tabs:
- Lot Details
Note: Buttons to upload documents will be available after save the order.
Thanks to this, information regarding the order will be better organized. In addition, all documents and orders reports will be available in this view:
Sims Portal Order Search Functionality.
There is a new search feature in the Sims Portal that allows you to search and filter your orders.
This is how the new functionality works.
1.When you first login into the portal, the system will display orders that were collected in the past year as well as all orders that will be collected in the future dates.
2. To change the search criteria, click on the “Search criteria” button.
3. You can use a keyword to search orders in the record. A keyword can be any word that is available on the dashboard columns. Enter the keyword and click the search button.
4. To change the collection date enter the new “Start” and “End” dates, then click on the search button.
a) You can remove the collection date criteria by clicking on the delete button on the right of the date and then click on the search button.
b) Once you remove the collection date, you will be able to see all orders in the contract.
5. To remove the search window click on the close button.
- We added some header information to xlsx reports
- Improved SLA Dashboard visibility – manual
- Added “Created by name” to the order form.
- Dashboard page has been added – More details you will find on this manual page
- Session timer is added – More details you will find on this manual page
- Result page is kept.
We added a new Reports section with follows reports:
- Client Summary Report
- Audit Report
- Resale Report
- Serial Report
Also customized reports will be available in this section.
Other reports/documents will be in:
- Contract Documents
- Uploaded Documents
More details you will find on this manual page